Navigate our site
PSC Citizens' Charter
I. Vision, Mission and Objective
To serve as the prime catalyst and advocate for the propagation and development of× Philippine sports by helping shape policies and setting priorities through the following:
● coordinating and implementing a national sports program;
● creating equitable opportunities for participation in sports by all sectors;
● providing assistance to stakeholders and partners;
● supporting the specially talented athletes for high level competitions; and
● promoting the development of those physical qualities and moral values which is the basis of sports.
A Commission with a unified sports program which will enhance the quality of life of the× Filipinos, instill national pride and attain international prestige through excellence in sports.
●Increased participation in sports by Filipinos; and
●Excellence in sports performance by Filipinos.
In view of the foregoing guiding principles, vision and mission statement, the PSC will pursue two basic objectives :
● Increased participation in sports by Filipinos; and
● Excellence in sports performance by Filipinos.
II. Performance Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Philippine Sports Commission, commit to:
Serve with utmost courtesy and dedication, within office hours and beyond, if delivery of service is exigent;
Observe processing time for each frontline service and require explanation from accountable person/s for any delay of service;
Respond to complaints about services the soonest or within the day through the Public Assistance Desk, and,
Sincerely value our clients' concerns and interest above our own well-being.
III. Frontline Services with Step-by-step Procedure
IV. Feedback Form
VI. Feedback Mechanism
Please provide feedbacks on the quality of service our frontline services and employees extended through the following:
1. Accomplish our Client Feedback Form (available in our website or Pubic Assistance Desk):
Compliment: For good services beyond your expectations.
Complaint: For employees and services that need improvements.
Suggestion: For helpful information and contribution that may be considered.
Philippine Sports Commission
Rizal Memorial Sports Complex, Pablo Ocampo Street
Malate, Manila City